- 1/2c Parmesan
- 1 container of Ricotta cheese
- Spaghetti noodles
- Spaghetti sauce
- Meat and/or veg
- 1/2c Shredded cheese Colby or mozzarella
- Muffin tin
- The first thing you’ll want to do is cook and drain your pasta (according to the box).
- While the pasta is cooking, whisk the eggs, Parmesan and 2 tbs of ricotta cheese together in a bowl; Also cook your meat and/or veggies .
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Next drain the noodles and add them to the egg-cheese mixture, stir until completely coated.
- Spray your muffin tin with olive oil, then spoon the noodles in accordingly. Create slight indents in each cup to create a ‘nest’.
- Next spoon in your meat/veggies, a dollop of ricotta (as pictured below), and add the sauce on top and shredded cheese.
- Place in oven for 30-45minutes ( or longer ) until noodles start to crisp up.
- Let cool for 3-5 minutes before using a spoon or rubber spatula to help you remove the nests from the cups.
- Serve and enjoy. Add more sauce/cheese if you wish.
Let me know how yours turn out.
Xo the offbeatdreamer